Geography Drive USA makes geography fun for every age.
Champaign, Illinois, November 26, 2012 — In Geography Drive USA, knowledge is literally the fuel that drives you forward on a coast-to-coast quest to learn about all fifty U.S. states. Answer questions to unlock the airports and fuel stations essential to win the game. Or take a chance on a bonus delivery and earn the cash to upgrade your ride in the game that’s part strategy and all-out fun.
While it’s the game play that makes Geography Drive USA so addictive, it’s the educational component that makes it a must-have for teachers, including a visitor center packed with the facts kids need to know for every U.S. state. There’s even a built-in newspaper with headlines that change to reflect the top accomplishments of three different players, motivating players to excel.
HAVE FUN LEARNING:
- The shapes, capitals, nicknames, postal abbreviations, flags, key symbols and more for all 50 U.S. states.
- National rivers, mountains, parks and time zones, important trails and railroads, and major U.S. cities and attractions.
- Important landmarks, movements and key historical events.
- Customizable cars and garage signs.
- The ability to track and score three different players/teams.
- A game-based newspaper with headlines that change to recognize player achievements.
- A visitor center with 50 state brochures and a large collection of regional and national maps.
- A traveling state fair and bonus games that add to game variety.
- Fun, travel-themed music score.
- 750 state and national geography questions.
About Spinlight Studio
Spinlight Studio is an award-winning educational app developer and publisher that passionately believes learning should be fun. Since 2011, the company has released 15 best-selling titles for the iOS, Android and Mac OS platforms, creating apps that children love and parents appreciate for their strong educational value. Spinlight has earned numerous Parents’ Choice Awards, ON for Learning honors and a Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for a long list of titles covering math, reading, geography and more. Critically acclaimed for their unique blend of education and entertainment, Spinlight apps have been featured in USA Today, Us Weekly and on national news shows, including Fox News and the NBC Today Show.